May 4, 2012

Never Judge a Book By It's Cover

For all those people who have judged me and put me down in the past.

We are humans. We all have our flaws, our imperfections. We've all looked at ourselves in the mirror asking our reflection, "Why can't I be perfect?" or "Why do I have to look like this?" But I think we're all beautiful in our own little way. All our flaws and imperfections make us who we are and I don't think anyone has the right to judge someone by the way they look.

You'll never know a person's true story if you haven't experienced what their life is like. And even then, your feelings and their feelings wouldn't be the same.

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you point your fingers, make sure your hands are clean."  - Bob Marley

And for me, the best revenge to someone who has judged you, put you down your entire life and repeatedly told you that you can't do it; is to stand up, look them in the eye, and say, "Watch me."

No comments:

Post a Comment