Jun 1, 2012

Insomnia

I'm trying my best to move on, to let go like I said I would....

I don't think I can. I never was an insomniac but lately I've been acting like one. I've had endless sleepless nights wherein I sleep late, wake up early... I'm still as big as a mess that I've ever been. I'm trying my best to stay strong. To stay strong in front of my little brother, who hates it when I cry, and in front of my mom, who might start crying if I start crying. But I can't do it anymore. I'm sick and tired of being strong. I don't think I can take it anymore. Sooner or later, I know I'll end up breaking down... And I don't want it to happen like the first one did.....

I've spent a lot of time thinking the past few nights, ever since my birthday. I feel like you're trying to tell me something... Is this just wishful thinking? Or is there something you really want to tell me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I really hope it's the latter one.

2 comments:

  1. STAY STRONG!! Your stronger than the urge to "break down"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying... I just don't want it to happen again..

      Delete