Jun 17, 2012

Just Don't

Just don't.
Don't tell me to hurry up when you're so slow.
Don't tell me that you hate waiting when you make me wait all the time.
Don't tell me that I'm being irresponsible when you can barely remember to do anything.
Don't tell me that I'm messy when you can't even keep your things in order.
Don't tell me that I'm being illogical when you don't know the whole story.
Don't tell me that I'm stupid when nothing that you say makes sense.
Don't tell me that I'm wrong when you don't know everything.
Don't tell me that I'm being rude when all I did was stick up for myself.
Don't tell me that I cry too much when you don't know how much I've been hurt.
Don't tell me that I'm a hypocrite when that's all you've ever been.
Don't tell me that I'm short when you know that it's nothing that I can control. You're just looking for a fight. Height doesn't define who you are.
Don't tell me that I'm fat when you don't know how insecure I really am.
Don't tell me that I'm ugly when you don't know how many nights I stay up late stressed about everything.
Don't judge me when you don't even know my story.

1 comment:

  1. Too true nice post!
    Congrats!!!! you've won the Liebster blog Award! go to http://bajanrosabooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html to see what it is about

    ReplyDelete