Jun 4, 2012

Music Monday

It's Monday today. Exactly 10 more days until my first day of junior year. Am I excited? Yup. Nervous? You bet. Worrying out of my mind? I totally am.

So basically, to come down my nerves, all I've been doing today is listening to a few of my favorite songs on my iPod.

My Music Monday Playlist:
I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
Moments by One Direction
A Place in this World by Taylor Swift
Payphone ft. Wiz Khalifa by Maroon 5
There is a Light that Never Goes Out by The Smiths
What are You Waiting For by Miranda Cosgrove
Out of My League by Stephen Speaks
We'll Be A Dream by We the Kings
I Want it That Way by Backstreet Boys
Absolutely (Story of a Girl) by Nine Days
King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
Fix You by Coldplay
Breakeven by The Script
Anyway by Martina McBride
Say It Again by Marie Digby

*I do not own any of these songs or videos*

5 comments:

  1. Awesome. I've been listening to songs the whole day, too. Only a day left to my first day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, awesome. We listen to the same music. I know almost all the songs there. Neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love those songs... Good luck in school!

      Delete
  3. hey this is a cool playlist. I like most of these especially break even and fix you

    New follower from good reads. please check out my blog and do follow it if you liked it
    Read that also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Followed you. :) I love the smiley faces. :D

      Delete