Jun 22, 2012

Welcome to Judgement Year

In total, I've had only 7 school days so far. Doesn't seem like much, right? Haha was I ever wrong. In the 7 school days that we've had, we already had 2 research papers, 2 reportings, and 1 impromptu speech. Oh not to mention dozens of reading assignments as well. Not that I didn't expect this. During the assembly on the first day of school, our teachers kept on mentioning about how third year will be way harder than any other year because this is the year that all colleges will look at in determining whether we will be accepted or not. Haha pressure much?

Okay, I'm not here to rant about how busy I am. No one needs to hear that. Besides, it's third year. I kind of expected that. I guess I'm just here to say, that maybe now is the time. Maybe now is the time for me to work harder, to do my best. After all, this is the most important year of high school. I might as well make the most out of it.

So I may be complaining today. But I'm not taking any of this for granted. I'll do my best, study hard, and be the best kind of student I can be.

I hope I can do this. Welcome to judgement year, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment